Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Go the F*** to Sleep by Adam Mansbach

Go the Fuck to SleepGo the Fuck to Sleep by Adam Mansbach
My rating: 5 of 5 stars
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Publication Date: June 14, 2011

This is just a quick little review of a fun book that I've been hearing about off and on for quite a while on Goodreads. It's been out for a few years but I just got the chance to check it out and wanted to share with all of you.

This book was hilarious. I think this is probably one of the most honest bedtime stories ever written and I'm sure most every parent can relate to the narrator, at least at one time or another. I saw this reviewed on someone else's GRs post and they were kind enough to include the link to the YouTube version of Samuel L. Jackson reading this delightful little gem so I'm going to do the same. In case the title isn't a clear enough giveaway this definitely isn't intended to be read to actual children unless you want them going to daycare sounding like trashy little pirates...although, I suppose itty bitty babies who can't yet talk wouldn't know the difference. This would make a great baby shower gag gift for any first time parent, or seasoned vet, with a good sense of humor.

Here's a link to Samuel L. Jackson reading this on YouTube: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Udj-o2m...

View all my reviews